- 1975 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
1 x monochrome photograph
Name of creator
St Stithians College was founded in 1953 and consisted at the time of the founding BP and BC classes. In 1995, with the advent of the girls' schools on campus, the entities serving the boys became known as the Boys' College and Boys' Preparatory schools. Reference to the Boys' Prep within AtoM indicates the Preparatory school years from Grade 1 to Grade 7 for its history from 1953 to 1996 and Grade 3 to Grade 7 from 1996 onwards.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
1975 BP Football 1st XI ST p083
Back row: C. Joannou, W. Grier, M. Spann, K. Waters, J. Turban, Mr A.H. Wyborn
Front row: P. Tobias, S. O’Regan, G. Pohl (capt.), T. Reid, C. Attwood
Seated in front: G. Kernót (linesman).
Insets: G. Scott (vice-capt.), M. Bieber.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Items within the album generally, but not exclusively follow a rough date order. The digital sequence follows the arrangement within each album.
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Copyright St Stithians College unless indicated otherwise.
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
Description control area
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
Dates of creation revision deletion
Record created by MR 20210604