- 2008 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Cover of the A4 bound magazine
Name of creator
St Stithians College was founded in 1953 and consisted at the time of the founding BP and BC classes. In 1995, with the advent of the girls' schools on campus, the entities serving the boys became known as the Boys' College and Boys' Preparatory schools. Reference to the Boys' College within AtoM indicates the high school years from Grade 8 to Grade 12 for its entire history from 1953 to the present.
A full set of physical magazines has been retained by the Library and Archives over the years and includes a few donated copies.
One bound set is available in the BC Resource Centre and a second set in the Archive. Three separate copies of each magazine are kept in the Archive. Copies over and above these are available for distribution to any alumnus requiring a copy.
All magazines have been digitised.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Cover of the magazine for the year 2008.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Copyright St Stithians College
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description control area
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
Dates of creation revision deletion
Record created by MR 20200831